Please fill out, sign and date this agreement.
Deposits are done via PayPal.
(Please note, if you like to use another method besides PayPal, let me know)
If using a check, please make it out to:
Gratuity for your artist and their work is not expected but warmly appreciated. Thank you!
- For sanitary reasons, we will not paint anyone who is or appears sick or is suffering from: cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin condition, inflamed acne or open sores.
- We cannot supervise children. Their behavior and safety is the Parent's/Host's responsibility.
- We have the right to refuse to paint offensive material (such as gang tattoos or symbols with double meanings)
The artist agrees to provide services using only FDA compliant products on said agreement dates, with agreement acceptance and timely payment of the deposit. Artist also agrees that a liability insurance policy is in full force and effect and will provide a current insurance certificate upon request. For any reason, should the artist be unable to accommodate your paid booking, or provide a suitable and comparable replacement, a full refund of your deposit will be returned to you.
Cancellation and Rescheduling:
- Postponing or rescheduling is available up to 1 week (7 days) prior to your event.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of your event forfeits your retainer fee.
- If you need to reschedule services up to 7 days prior to your event, We will do our best to accommodate a mutually agreeable date based on our availability and schedule. Your retainer fee will be transferred as long as the rescheduled event date is within 60 days from your previously booked event date.
Photo Consent & Release:
By having your guests face painted and photographed, permission is thereby granted to We Adorn You to use those images in our portfolio, marketing materials such as printed brochures or website gallery images. No names are ever revealed for any reason. If for any reason you do not agree, please inform us and we will not take any pictures.
Please note that our artists may not be able to stay past their contracted time contracted as they may have another event booked after yours.
There will be a $35 fee for returned checks, plus the amount of the check.
- Upon completion of our service(s), the remaining balance is due in full, payable by cash, check or credit card. The client will be responsible for fees or expenses, including attorney's fees, incurred in connection with collecting delinquent amounts owed to the artist scheduled under this agreement.
345 East 80th Street
New York, NY 10075
(917) 520-9534 Fax: (212) 517-5050